To enter kindergarten you need to:
- Complete application form;
- Get acquainted with kindergarten;
- Go through an interview.
Interview with a child
During a conversation with a child, our psychologist assesses the level of psycho-physiological development of the child and his/her psycho-emotional state.
Communication with parents
We invite parents to an interview, where we get acquainted and discuss important issues concerning education and upbringing of the child in our kindergarten (specifics of the educational process, expectations of education and training, cooperation with parents, feedback, etc.).
Admission to the kindergarten
At the time of signing the Agreement, the following documents must be provided:
- Application from one of the parents (provided along with the Agreement);
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate (Ukraine-issued certificate or notarized Ukrainian translation otherwise);
- Photocopy of the passport (1, 2 pages and the registration page) and the identification code of the parent who signs the Agreement.
After signing the Agreement, you must provide the following documents:
- Photocopy of the child’s vaccine card (Form Ф063), which can be obtained from a polyclinic or from a pediatrician;
- Medical certificate of a certain form (for entering CEI) about the health of the child, diagnosed by all specialists, which can be obtained from your pediatrician.